Translation and Localisation
I offer translation services for a vast kind of documents related to many fields.
I offer also Certified translations from English to Italian required for official purposes, such as birth, death and marriage certificates, legal documents, academic transcripts etc. In the UK translation can be ‘self-certified’ by any practising translator, including CIOL members and Chartered Linguists. For more information you can see the UK governament’s guidelines on certifying documents here. The guidelines usually state that a “certified translation” should be carried out by a member of a professional body, such as CIOL. Here you can find the link to my CIOL affiliation page.
My other fields of expertise are:
- Medical: medical devices, marketing collateral, brochures, user manuals, presentations, newsletters.
- Technical and Scientific: instructions manuals, products description, user guides, automotive, science (general), media, multimedia, website localisation.
- Digital: newsletters, online communications, marketing emails, apps content, user interface, websites localisations, e-commerce, e-learning and training courses, supporting material.
- Journalism and International Development: articles, blogs, websites content, newspapers, print communications, newsletters, reports, sustainability, research reports, press releases, articles.
- Tourism, Leisure and Marketing: transcreation of adverts, travel, food, sport, music, TV, hotel descriptions, holiday brochures, leaflets, cultural institutions websites.
If you have any question feel free to contact me.